Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Promise!


Dear Readers,

I am not ignoring your french fry recommendations! But every week I just seem to "find" myself at a new place that happens to serve fries, and I really should not be eating these fried goodies more than once a week (ideally, only once a month).

Amba and Flora are both on my to-do list, and by to-do I mean, "before the year ends." And I will not lie: I have had fries from 3 different places in San Francisco that I simply never had time to review, so I'll have to go back with a camera and properly report back. Additionally, I tasted fries at a restaurant recently during a happy hour when I was very distracted while making conversation, and that place too needs to be revisited (um, I cereally think they might be worthy of another TEN!).

With full belly,
The French Fry Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment