Friday, February 3, 2012

T.G.I. Friday's at Market Fair, Princeton, NJ

These fries are not good. They are sort of what you'd expect from a chain restaurant. Frozen pre-cut fries, deep fried until sort of tough on the inside and hardish on the outside. Very underseasoned, and though served hot, the "chew" of the fries could not be disguised even with condiments. Now as you may know, I like a good chew on a fry. But I don't want it to be so chewy that it's bordering on bubblegum.


I hate to be so harsh on a french fry, because after all the fry itself is not to blame. Ultimately, however, a fry is only as good as its maker, and sometimes the maker is not good indeed.

+++

Price:$10.00 (I don't actually remember, but I think it was close to this--I forgot to jot down the price!),
came with a vegetarian cheese burger

Portion Size: Small
Texture: Chewy. Overcooked.
Greasiness Level: 3 out of 5 (a bit greasy)
Seasoning:Very underseasoned
Fried in: Some sort of vegetable oil

Condiments: Salt, pepper, ketchup

Overall Quality of French Fries: Pre-cut and frozen. 4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment