Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to the French Fry Lady


I have never met a fry I didn't like. Having said that, that does not mean that all fries are created equally, because they're not. A fry can be soggy and mushy, or enveloped in marijuana (for pot-laced examples, please see Kennedy's Fried Chicken in Long Island City) and I will still eat it. I have even found a fully cooked french fry in the middle of my piece of chocolate cake at the Pour House in Boston. Which shocked me. But I still ate the fry, before continuing with the rest of the cake.

In this blog I will review french fries that I encounter in my life, with the hope that this food item be elevated to the status in the culinary world that it deserves. Feel free to send along recommendations. Happy Fry Spying!


2 comments:

  1. i love love love french fries, so i think i'll love this new blog. will you also be commenting on french fry condiments? for example, barneys ranch= super yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post a review of WHRHS fries from memory!

    ReplyDelete